Eine Insel der Glückseligkeit


When you're down for whatever reason, it is very natural for us to go back to our best time. Our most precious memories. Well for many reasons, I'm in this particular situation and I miss the time when I can walk to forget my misery. The condition here is not condusive at all for walking. It adds more stress *lol*

I can't believe it has been 10 years since I first started my class in FH Bocholt. To be honest I was scared. The rundown train station, the journey that felt like going to nowhere and the constant honking to not smash cows to smitheren contribute to this feeling.

However, I fell in love with this city. It was the best 4 years of my life. I love every minute of it.

I love my friends there that felt like family.
I love the lake that I can walk around.
I love the city centre with the constant cinnamon smell.
I love the small city charm.
I love the gelato in the middle of summer heat.
I love how we fell while riding bikes during winter.
I love seeing the autumn leaves.
I love the spring, all of it.

In remembering my decade there, I would like to share some videos about the city and university I love.




Sorry they are all in German *lol*

How I wish I can go back there.

Quote of the Day

"One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you're my life." - Kahlil Gibran

Comments