I bet most of you guys have the first impression that the very title of this post is a negative thing. I don't blame you guys. Being selfish is indeed negative but also an attribute needed by the human being.
Without being a little bit selfish, I don't think people can be succesful in this world. Go on living yes, but being succesful? I don't think so. And we don't need selfishness in high dosage, a little bit of it should do.
Ever wonder why when we fly, the cabin attendants ask us to help ourselves first with the oxygen in case of emergencies? Many first time flyers thinks they should help others first. Heck, I think that way too when I flied for the first time. However being a little bit selfish and to help yourself first will make helping other even more efficient.
Being a student means a lot of borrowing books from the library, but as you all know too many library, even the ones in the universities and colleges, are short of resources. So, with being selfish and grabbing the book we needed first, we are one step ahead of getting a "pass" for our examination. And people won't know you're being selfish.
Writing about this makes me remember the lame old pun used to be said back then when I was in primary school. You know the sell fish pun. With that I end this entry.
On the other note, sorry my post about my travel got shoved a bit later. Too lazy to dig the pictures because I needed to study for my Elektrotechnik paper.
P/S: To my mom, visit Friendster. I've uploaded some of the pictures there.
Quote of the Day
"I have a dream." - Martin Luther King

apa kena mengena ngan makcik jual ikan mula2 skali aku berfikir. hahaha. sell fish.
ReplyDeleteyeah, i hope im selfish if that what it takes to be successful. at least have the gut to be selfish.
ex, ajar sket how to become selfish but still look good to other ppl?
ReplyDeleteMe myself also don't know. I've been selfish myself quite a lot. Sometimes it done good to me, sometimes it done harm.
ReplyDeleteomg, kalau korang nak blaja jadi selfish, please come to my faculty. terlalu byk contoh.
ReplyDeleteReally? That's cool
ReplyDeleteselfish management anyone?.. =P.. subjek baru kat u..
ReplyDeleteHuhu ... Baru yek. Dulu anger management jek. Maybe leh try cadangkan kat memane U, mesti ade orang nak blaja.
ReplyDeleteselfish yang tak cool lah hahaha, and agak menyakitkan hati. grrrrr.
ReplyDelete