It all started at the beginning of the last semester. I was bored to death and learned non-chalantly. What do you expect when you only have one paper? So after Pek U informs me of the "TUI All You Can Fly" ticket, the travel bug in me bought those damned ticket.
The ticket first take me to Sardegna, an an autonomous island of Italy. It is a big island with only about 1 million inhabitants. They hardly have any big cities.
In one week when I was there with Pek U, we only bathed with normal water twice. Otherwise, we bathed in the numerous and beautiful beached available on Sardegna. We just drove around and bam! A beautiful beach here, a Maria there *lol*
We practically have crystal salts all over our bodies in this particular week. And boy was it hot there. I bought some instant noodles to save our budget and did not even need to have boiling water to cook it. Just unpack it, put some mineral water and left it in the back of our car. The Sardegna sunshine, concentrated by the untinted backdoor glass cook them instant noodles.
Sardegna is just a slice of heaven on Earth. Never in my wildest dream did I expect to be here. So, adik-adik, ade baiknya belajar rajin-rajin hehe.
I came back with a serious tan. Thanks Pek U for being a marvelous driver and travel companion.
P/S: About the title, Meer is sea in German. Not my friend or kapal, Meer. Maria will be explained in the next post *wink*
Quote of the Day
"I'm definitely looking forward to the day when I stop working. If I ever stop working. I like the idea of keeling over in my tomato vines in Sardinia or northern Italy." - Anthony Bourdain

hohoho.. i know who maria is. ^_°
ReplyDelete