Sommerferien 2007

I've been doing a lot of travelling lately. Maybe I've taken the "Visit Malaysia Year 2007" spirit rather too seriously.

Kedah


I've been to Kedah. There I'm keeping my mother company while she took some government test. Wanted to eat the famous cendol pulut there but I'm too lazy to drive there, so wth, I just laze around beside the Darul Aman Stadium.

Penang





I've been to Penang, countless times. First reason: Parit Buntar is located at the border of 3 states. So, sometimes I woke up in Perak and have breakfast in Penang. Second reason: Went to Seberang Perai for banking business as Parit Buntar doesn't have Citibank, yet. Third reason: Li Tinh's concert. For my 1st experience, it was a blast. The Symphony No. 7 was performed superbly by the young members of the orchestra. Thanks for the complimentary tickets and for that you get a praise: You looked gorgeous in the black, one-piece dress. Rugi never took picture together with you *sigh*

Kuala Lumpur

I've been to KL, obviously. Went to Berjaya Time Square for the 1st time. Nothing much there so I just marathoned 2 movies, Rush Hour 3 and Transformers. Both were very good, though the former is a bit typical. Nonetheless, both were good in their own genre. Then went to Midvalley with Rob to wait for my cousin. My favorite teppanyaki place at the food court there is no more there!!! Luckily my cousin brought me to a cool place to eat later on at SS15 before heading back to Kelana Jaya. You guys should try the place. I think it's called Asia Cafe. Also went to KLCC to teman Sean to submit his medical check up and some stuff at the Petronas HQ. Watched Simpsons the Movie there. Spiderpigs! Spiderpigs!

Port Dickson



I also went to PD for my school reunion. I haven't seen some people there for half a decade, OMG! It was so much fun, I don't know what to write ... I'll just put up some pictures. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, innit?

Next Trip

Now, I'm planning to go to Langkawi. Gosh, I must save some money for souvenirs.

Quote of the Day

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus

Comments

  1. Happy birthday DUDE(jangkit dr tini)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huhu ... Tini doktor pembawa virus *lalala*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment