Back in March, I had a great time lepaking and jalaning with my friends throughout Europe. It was definitely a fun time, minus the time we were searching for the Hard Rock Cafe in Rome at 10 pm. It's Sunday and I have nothing to do. My thoughts wonder to this particular moment in Paris ...
Yeah, I'm cool like that hahaha.
This is just outside Trocadero Station on Paris Metro Line 6. Use this station if you want to have a great view of the Eiffel Tower. All the Parisian guidelines I read did not mentioned this. I think I just got out of the station when I saw the girl in the gray jacket with Kentelo. Apa lagi, kita serbu hahahaha
Nice time ...
Quote of the Day
"I think I was a Japanese schoolgirl in another life. That's how much I love Hello Kitty." - Dakota Fanning

Comments
Post a Comment