Unplanned Update

It has been a while since I updated my blog. Not planning to go on a hiatus but using my construction project as an excuse sure is convenient. And I can say I'm having a writer's block, I really don't know what to write about. My head is filled with thoughts about construction project, Regelungstechniksklausur and spring drama. So what I'm going to do is write about the things that has been happening this last few weeks. 

Last 2 weeks, there was a MGSS (Malaysia Geman Student Society kan maksud die Safwan?) Badminton Tournament in Vaals Holland. Kinda weird, a German-based society playing in Holland. That aside, Vaals is very nice and cosy town with a pleasant, green view. Although it's green, Vaals is in no way a typical kampung. After that we (me, Safwan and Zaid) and the Aacheners eat out together at a Thai restaurant, obviously, in Aachen. The food was ok but the atmosphere we created with almost 20 Malaysians was awesome. Some hardbreader was eating there and asked us to tone down a little bit but we don't give a damn. Know some new guys and girls there. Ben and a person who perasan in he is Jackie Chan in some incarnation. They're fun dudes. I even talked utara with Ben who hails from Alor Star. No wonder la. And then there's Li Tinh. She studying music here. Never spoke to her though. Then there Azleen (or was it Azreen) who just graduated last sem. She came from a mixed (Malay/German) parents. And another chinese girl who her name fade away in the noise. I asked 2 times I think, never get her name. That was how noisy we were that night. And I met Yue Ann. We spoke more that day than the whole 4 years in the same school. 


Last week, we had an AUSMAT First Batch gathering. It was kinda cool and I once again put my mom's recipe of Bubur Jagung (Stranger, that's the name, hehe) to the test. Am happy that it was finished. We talked a lot about our future trip home and was planning, kinda, a trip in Malaysia with the excited Zaid as project manager. That night Fairuz, Zairol, Amira and Aneem stayed here but I sleep from evening until morning. I don't exactly remember why.


A lot of important dates accured in May. First off, we have Mother's Day. Then there were birthdays for Kish, K.E and someone bittersweet for me (Today in fact ... ). Anyway, again, happy birthday and I hope you guys have a grand birthday.

That was it I think. Oh, another thing, I'm looking forward to watching Flucht der Karibik.

Quote of the Day

"Those who say they'll do it tomorrow are idiots." Yoshida Taishi, Proposal Daisakusen

Comments

  1. hey, my face in on the poster promo of pirates of the carib! hehehehe. waaaa, nanti nak ada kawan ramai macam kau la. i know k.e too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, my face in on the poster promo of Pirates of the Carib!

    Didn't get you Kish T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss your Bubur Jagunggggg!!!! >_< *drools* me wants Mitch's Bubur Jagung.... =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll gladly make it for you when you comes here! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment