Things of Yesterday


Today, I went out around Maghrib time with Lee, my senior. Pleasant guy he is.

Outside, I saw the deep blue sky. It's so clear, almost as looking into a baby's eye, and it's filled with star. For those who don't know, I like looking above.

Seeing these scattered stars, I remember the things of yesterday or more appropriately, yesteryear. You see, it's been long since I saw stars in Hardbreadland, as Steph calls it, and that's why my mind brought myself back into the past.

I have memories, good and bad.

Memories of high school, the period after that and much more.

I have regrets but I've made some good and important decision.

I miss lepaking in Taiping with my dear friend. The night sky is always filled with stars if it's not raining there. You know your geography if you know what I'm saying.

I miss my porch and the ever chiming wind chime. And the river bank that I always visit with a near hangus duck.

And now with a 800 Euro ticket in hand, I'm looking forward to be back on my home soil!

... in summer though. Roughly 3 more months to go.

Quote of the Day

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." - Albert Einstein

Comments