
Since I know the word "oversea", I've always wanted to go outside of Malaysia. Don't get me wrong, Malaysia is great but I wanted to experience the outside world. So I put a purpose in my life to study oversea. I heard all the perks from various sources and wanted to study outside Malaysia even more.
Now, I'm here, I felt there's nothing special about studying outside Malaysia. For God's sake, there's no graduation ceremony here. And now, ironically, I'm envious of the people studying in Malaysia or people not studying in Germany in general.
But people in Malaysia are envious of us for many reasons.
The grass is always greener on the other side.
The grass is always greener on the other side.
Malaysian is hot, I think most sane people agree on that. We hate that fact because, maybe, we got our sawo matang colour. We envy the orang putihs and their white skin. We have black hair, natural asian black hair but we dyed our hair because we're envious of the blonde and brunnete of the west world.
And here, at least, people are racing to get burned skins, oops, tanned. They envy the black hair we asian have.
The grass is always greener on the other side.
Back in Malaysia, we sighed at the hot weather.
But here we sighed at the cold winter.
The grass is always greener on the other side.
You envy me, I envy you.
The grass is always greener on the other side.
Quote of the Day
"A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument. A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight." - Anonymous
perghh..from 'colors' down to 'green' ^_^
ReplyDeletei don't envy people..i make the best of wut i have..err, in my own way!
/me like colours!
ReplyDeleteReally? You don't envy people? Not once in your lifetime? That's good ...
hmmm. nicely put. yeah. graduation here not as grand as in msia.
ReplyDeleteThanks ... Btw, how was your trip to Moscow?
ReplyDelete