Visit to Paris with the Japanese Troopers

I really felt guilty about dragging this entry for too long. Digging about 3000 pictures is no joke. Without further bs'ing, I'll start this long overdue post.

Paris is the most beautiful city I've visited so far. The city itself is a marvel and the grand building scattered around this romance town makes Paris even more attractive. I visited most of the famous building here except Moulin Rouge (Atas sebab2 tertentu, keyword: Abdel Hai)

Thanks to my old, yet not forgoten, and new friends for making this trip a pure joy. They were Rob, Ejat, Zubair, Aneem, Ilham, Najo and Afzan.

After some serious digging, these are the pictures we've taken there. Credits to all avid photographers.

Avenue de Malakoff

This place is Avenue de Malakoff. I and Rob stayed here for 3 nights. Avenue de Malakoff is kinda a posh place in Paris, so I'm quite happy to get the opportunity to stay here. Thanks to Uncle Din and Makcik Chon for the great hospitality. I'm sure I'll be back.

Eiffel Tower

Paris has a synonym and that is: EIFFEL TOWER. To think this symbol of love was build for a science experiment ... To make it short, I was dumbstruck. I went up 2 times. It cost me a lot, but it's worth it. The scenery above, although amazingly beautiful, is the same as you can get from any tower. Luckily the day was hot and windy and full of Japanese chicks.

Notre Dame
Beautiful is an understatement for Notre Dame. It's nothing like Dom in Cologne. The stained glasses inside is brilliant and outside is kept properly. The white-sandy brown combination color of the building is a gem to the eyes.

Musee du Louvre
Next stop is Musee de Louvre. Two words: Sakit lutut.

Sacre Coeur
This building is called Sacre Coeur. Kinda exhausted from the whole day walking. Notice the Eurasian face? He's a mix from a French-Japanese marriage. He converted to Islam 5 years back and we met him while praying in a mosque in the heart of Paris. Nice guy, intelligent too.

Arc de Triomphe
The famous Arc de Triomphe (A roundabout with 13 exits) and Champs Elysee.

La Defence

Nothing much here. I think it is the last stop of the subway. Met a few fellow Malaysian students here who were on a Stadium trip. They scourge the stadiums across Europe.

Stadt de France

Last but not least, Stadt de France. Stayed at Formel 1 for 2 Days.

Fuh, that's a lot of uploading. Later, wenn ich Lust habe, I'll upload my Holland and Italy trip during this winter break.

Quote of the Day

"Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French." - Mahatma Gandhi

Comments

  1. warghhhhhh!!!!! jelesnyeeeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the eighth and ninth picture looks like you guys were pasted on. LOL, waaa, sungguh menarik trip ini. i only see the places in archi books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @pesot: Hehe ... Tapi papepun tetap rindu Malaysia gak.

    @kish: Desho!?! Tapi memang lawa la gambar tu. Cameraman kami cekap ambik angle. Ko kene jalan2 kat sini, baru dapat idea menarik *lalala*

    ReplyDelete
  4. pasal Musee De louvre tue aku setuju...memang buat sakit kaki jer jalan dalam tue...besar giler museum tue..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment