Tergeliat Lidah di Perancis


Paris has a bittersweet scenery. They have many beautiful places but the city is full of trash and bad, I mean BAD, graffiti.

And like many people has said, they don't really speak English here and if they do they seemed always in rush in a bad mood to me. With some basic French like jour, bonjour and merci, I and Rob got along here just fine. Tergeliat lidah jugak la tapi.

Just came back from my trip. Will be updating the photos and all after my exam. Wish me luck!

Quote of the Day

"Don’t forget that those who do not share your faith still share humanity with you. Pray for them too." - Mufti Menk

Comments

  1. I am fortunate to have a local friend to show me around. Paris in the city jer lawa.. pegi suburb sikit, not far, just Gare de Nord dah scary giler..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A ah ... Agak la. Ramai gile Bosnian datang mintak sedekah semue kat Gare de Nord tu. Me staying in Avenue de Malakoff for a while, dekat Champs Elysee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good..update while travelling...

    nota utk hang:paket ko dah smpai, satu kotak kecik hape ntah(henset kot) satu lagi amazon, pastu 2 surat bank cik siti.....nota tamat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. french mcm snobbish, sbb tu tanak speak english wpun reti

    ReplyDelete
  5. tu la.. cmon man.. english is important.. diorang still x sedar lagi.. ataupun wat2 x nk sedar.. same la cam deutsche2 ni..anyway.. have fun kat paris..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually I find the Fench language quite amusing. Maybe I'll try to learn it in the future. I think Italian is kinda easy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha..akupon rase french lg sedap kat telinge(bile plak aku dengar french ni?°_°...hmmm, Alizee kot=P)..FYI, aku skang dah start terpkse gune deutsch utk cri word dlm english..damn, hancur gile english aku..hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment