It has been a while isn't it? I've been busy juggling with exams, post-exam stress, fansubbing, burning my 500 GB worth of movies and drama, planning trip to Paris and Italy and of course lepaking. Where's studying you ask? Not in the long list I guess.
Some of my fellow blogger friend (Not that I have many) ask why didn't I write something about Valentine's Day. My answer is people always forget the essence of thing. Why should I write about Valentine's Day is haram or not? Why should I make some lie story when all I did on that day is staying at home? People forget that love is all around, year round, 24/7, not just on the fecking Valentine's Day. So why the menghabiskan-beras debate about that very day when you got another 364 days to wish "I love you". And not to mention "Niat tak menghalalkan cara". Period.This has brought me mind to write about something.
First, a strip of my favorite daily cartoon.

This little girl never fails to make me laugh early in the morning. However, do you guys realize that she doesn't realize about whatever you do, you will fall because of gravity (The joke is about something else.)
Nowadays, people forgets about the essence of things. If they DO remember, they act like the don't.
Nowadays, people forgets about the essence of things. If they DO remember, they act like the don't.
Let start with something small ...
Advice means recommendation regarding a decision or course of conduct. Many, not all though, don't have the wit to give out advice. People who is receiving advice, most of the time, is in unstable state, be it with health, love live or study (I'm not talking about which-present-I-should-buy type of advice). So advice with loud voice and angry tone doesn't go well as far as advice is concern. It will make the receiver feel uneasy and the advice won't stay in their heart nor in their mind and hence the very essence of advice vanish into thin air.
A man is in love with woman A. They don't see that often because they work in different continent. Because of loneliness that man search for affection from woman B who happens to work at the same place. He said in his heart, this relationship starts here and ends here. I'll be with A the moment we back together in the same place. Firstly, is it fair to B. And secondly is that love (with A I mean)? Affection can be given without being in the same place. People just wants to know the other party is concerned about them. Occasional gift won't hurt.
Lawyers receiving bribes when the very name of their profession states LAW.
Terrorist claims they want peace and a halt to innocent killings when their suicidal bomberman go and make meatballs on the street, in the subway and on the planes.
Politician wants support from the citizen and all they do is support their selves. (I heard tic means blood sucking creature in some ancient language. I wonder if it's true)
People forget the essence of what they are doing in the process of doing them. Well that or people simply have too many different opinions. Ponder.
I hope I have someone to remind me. We are in the end just insans, forgetful and unperfect.
Quote of the Day
"People who finishes a race always have a shot at winning the next race." - Patrick Mueller
I hope I have someone to remind me. We are in the end just insans, forgetful and unperfect.
Quote of the Day
"People who finishes a race always have a shot at winning the next race." - Patrick Mueller

ohoh.welcome back my friend! much deeper thought this time eh..I just wonder why many time when i want to give advice(or so i think) people think i'm mad..hahaha, aku byk cakap sgt kot..
ReplyDeletebile nak jadi sifu blogspot aku ni..?^_^eh, bukan blog je, subbing, Auto CAD etc etc....
finally aku habis baca ur post, i do know that tick is a blood sucking creature, tick is kutu kan?
ReplyDelete@safwan: Haha ... Setelah lame sangat stop, tulis la yang panjang2 siket >_<
ReplyDelete@kish: eh ye ke Kish? No wonder la, your English is better than mine. You studied with Mr. Khairi longer *lol*