Crab Teaching Their Offspring to Walk Straight


Have you ever met people who likes to give out advise? I bet you do and so do I. I, from deep within my heart, do appreciate advises because I'm by far am not perfect. The word insan (Yes, that's us, human beings) means forget in Arabic (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) and therefore we should always give advice to each other.

On the other hand, I hate people who give out their advice but they act totally the opposite of what they say. My Chinese friend back in Parit Buntar will definitely say, "Cakap tak selupa bikin la lu". My friend K.E will say it otherwise and it goes something like this, "Cakap deras kencing berapi".

This thing came to me as I watch I Not Stupid Too yesterday. It's really a good movie. In the movie, a father scolded his son for answering his mobile phone while eating dinner. He says not concentrate on eating and be grateful to have food served. Not long after that, his phone rang and he gave all the excuses in the world of why he can answer his phone. So much for giving advice.

We don't have to go far to search for example. During my school days, my warden who always gave a fuss about smoking always came in his Mathematics class with tobacco smell. Our fathers tell us to eat healty foods but they always have breakfast with 3 keping roti canai. Our mothers ask us to go study while they watch Akademi Fantasia. God knows how long the list can be.

To cut it short, if you want to give out advice, make sure you are doing it too. If not, better keep your mouth shut so people don't hate you.

Quote of the Day

"Respect is to be earn." - Anonymous

Comments

  1. "Cakap deras kencing berapi"

    k.e..k.e..ish ish..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe ... Aku sampai sekarang terikut-ikut lagi ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. terasa!!!!!!!! hehehehhehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. erk.. ooo tu kene makne "cakap deras kecing berapi" .. i thought it means sumthing else hik3.. dah brape taun tinggalkan skolah baru tau syaaadis sungguh =|

    ReplyDelete
  5. eX to Aneem : Yang ko tanye pasal telefon tu, aku xsure bile phone kami elok.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment