Why Typo is a Taboo?


Here in Germany, the places of the "Shift", "Alt" and some of the alphabet keys are different from the standard qwert keyboard. As a result I always makes typo during chatting with my friend and if you think typo is not dangerous, think again.

Situation A

Not me: Hye there ... Whatcha doin'?
Me: I'm talking to my friend about something ...
Not me: You talks a lot do you?
Me: Yeah, I'm quite a stalker [talker] you know

*duh*

Situation B

Not me: What time izzit there?
Me: Almost maghrib.
Not me: Really? We chatted for quite a while ...
Me: Yeah ... Btw, I need to scram. Mani [Mandi] and sembahyang ...
Not me: Huh!!??!

I leave that to your imagination.

Situation C

Not me: Buat ape tadi?

Me: Aku keluar pegi makam [makan] tadi ...

This can, with appropriate timing, be true but most of the times ... I leave this, too, to your imagination.

And that's why typo is somewhat a taboo to me.

Quote of the Day

"A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over." - Benjamin Franklin

Comments

  1. patut la typo is taboo!!!

    my contoh:

    babi (babai)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh ... That can cause some serious misunderstanding!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment