The Little Things


Today I can't really concentrate on my lessons. The reason? I don't really know why but because of that, I realize many little things that revolve around my life here in Bocholt.

I hear duck quacking throughout English class.

I was give a wake up call by the chilly morning breeze while I cycled, en route Fachhochschule.

I saw the sparkling water during my Elektrotechnik lecture. The sparkle hit my eyes during the lecture and I just looked at the lake after that. Owh ... If you guys don't understand, my school is surrounded by a lake and I must walk on a bridge to get there.

I hear the wind whistle, thanks to the not-so-tight windowpane in my room.

I realize there a so many bongols and lubangs on the side road for bicycles. Not the man made bongols buts cause by tree roots and such.

I saw such a beautiful red-purplish dawn.

I thank Allah I'm alive.

Quote of the Day

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde

Comments

  1. bagus la camtu.. leh aku masuk blog ko ari2.. haha... eh korang ade english lesson.. blaja ape?.. i am he is they are kah?..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xde la ... Blaja pasal technik ... Menghafal la, susah la gak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhuhhuu... keep on writing daily... and we'll see smpi bile bertahan... heheh

    tak sempat tanya my teacher about batista....

    anyway, whenever i see the surgeons doing resection of the muscles with that electronic knife-whatever they call it, it smells like daging bakar and sangat laparrrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daging bakar? Huhu ... Rib spreader is the worst I think

    ReplyDelete
  5. aku nak blog hari2 gak a. tapi usually i find writing bout my daily doings boring. and aku tak reti buat ayat mengayat. i lack of creative ideas. everything is drained out. macam si expanzee ni buat, macam best je.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh ... You lack of creative ideas? The Seaching things still tickles me some of the times >_<

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment