Reutlingen is the name of the place at the time I'm writing now. I'm at the "mercy" of Mr. Rob for a shelter. Reutlingen may be the last stop I'm taking before heading back north and prepare for my Nachtermin.
Last Saturday I started my journey to the south of Germany. This journey have broaden my mind and somehow made me reminiscene my youth days at SEMESTI.
First off, I stopped by at Bingen. Bingen is a small city on the bank of river Rhein and is famous for producing wine grapes. The girls there made a treat of Nasi Lemak and I tell you, this Nasi Lemak can easily beat most of the Nasi Lemak sold in Malaysia. There we took some very early raya pictures cause the four of SEMESTIan are there. So, we just took on the chance. It really felt like some hindustan movie. We kinda ran around, hide behind the grape plant and teased each other in the middle of the grape orchard. It has been some time since I have a time like that. Before Rob, Gedos (my travel mates) and me took off to Männheim, we played the jigsaw puzzle I gave Aneem for her birthday with Amira, Aneem herself and Ilham.
Our next stop, Männheim, situated, I think, north of the state of Baden-Wüttemberg. There I met Anep and Apai, people that I befriended back then while I was attending KMK. KMK stands for Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah. We talked alot about our days there. Although I fairly like the city of Männheim, I think the city is a bit dirty for the eyes. I also met Batin and Paih who study there. Batin roots from Sarawak, whereas Paih came from Pasir Mas, Kelantan. Batin somewhat make me thinks of Safwan. He always have something to talk about and he talk ALOT. Paih is one funny lad and a great cook. What I regretted about being there is not be able to buy any souveniers cause I can't find any shop that sells them.
On Tuesday, together with Labu, Din, Zairol and Rob, we headed out to Stüttgart. The park situated in the heart of the city was huge. The sky was as clear as it can be and the sun doesn't seem to give our sweat ducts a rest. Did I mention the scenery there was beautiful? In the centre is a tower of King Wilhem, if I'm not mistaken. The tower was flanked by two fountains. The background was filled with a stout-looking building. If it wasn't a Schloß (Castle), it's certainly is a Rathaus. I found a laden named Vagant, which reminds me of Bagan. I saw someone carrying a paper bag bearing a Kadoh sign, which reminds me of Kadok. I wonder what they're doing now.
Today I headed out, unplanned, to Heidelberg together with Anep, Rob, Paih, Apai and Mahadi (Me and Mahadi were in the same group when we attended BTN during Form 5). Heidelberg is, simply put, brethtaking. I spent 2 € for the train ride up to the Heidelberger Schloß and I can't describe the beauty up there by words. We walked there and eventually saw the sun set there.
By 8 we took a train to here, Reutlingen. Tommorow maybe we'll have a BBQ, given the weather permits that. Nothing promised, but I think I'll post some photos when I go back to my home sweet home.
Sorry for the random names. I know it's bad writing skill, but I'm too lazy to write details on them and it's f*cking 3 a.m here.
Quote of the Day
"God does not play dice." - Albert Einstein


im sooo going to germany. guess who's the tour guide? u. haha.
ReplyDeleteand dun 4get to post the "hindustan" pic kat salam perantauan. i wanna see gaya hisndutan and the breathtaking scenery, as u described.
Will do my friend, will do. Wanna come? Haha ... Can one. No problemo whatsoever!
ReplyDeleteweit. xtau la if u still remember me or not. nway, aku nak letak link ke blog ko kat blog aku. slambe la eh.
ReplyDeleteyup. it's me..elza ;p
ReplyDeleteno problemo whatsoever? will it be a prob if the "ongkos" is from u?
ReplyDeletejk.
send my regards to Mr Buchanan(think apples).
elle : Haha ... Correct! Aku ingat lagi ko!!!
ReplyDeletetenuk : Mr Buchanan? Don't quite get you ...
not gonna update eh?
ReplyDeleteGoing to Amani, but I've been busy. Got some pre-made already. Don't worry (",)
ReplyDeletebest gak kn perjlnn ke south kali ni.. so ko dapat ape2 menarik x tour kali ni?..
ReplyDeleteDapat keletihan ngan mengosongkan poket tp meluaskan pemandangan.
ReplyDeletetu jer?.. hontou ni?..really really tu jer ke?..
ReplyDeleteHurm ... Jumpe kawan baru *ayat budak sekolah rendah*
ReplyDelete